Echo Eliminator™ is the most cost effective acoustical absorbing material on the market. It reduces echoes, reverberation times, and improves speech intelligibility in your studio.
Echo Eliminator™ can be used as wall or ceiling panels or can be used as a backer to a more decorative finish.
Installation Tip: For a fast and easy installation apply our ASI web spray adhesive model #AGS-12 along with our Acoustical panel adhesive model #PSA-29. The spray adhesive will give a temporary bond until our panel adhesive cures to become permanent.
Features and Benefits:
- High Performance Acoustical Absorption
- Class A – Nonflammable (Per ASTM E-84)
- Easy to install (adhesively applied)
- Durable, Impact Resistant, Resilient
- Environmentally Friendly and 100% Recyclable “Green” Product
- Lower Cost, Better Performance Than Many Other Soundproofing Materials
- No Itchy Fiberglass – No Formaldehyde – No VOC‘s – Requires No Warning Labels
- Fungi, Mold and Mildew Resistant
- Acoustical and Thermal Insulating Properties Superior to Foam, Fiberglass
- High Performance – Noise Reduction Coefficient NRC to 1.15
Colors: Black, Navy Blue, Light Grey, Graphite, Pure Blue, White, Burgundy, Marble Light Blue, Hunter Green, Beige