Green Glue is a liquid, waterborne, viscoelastic damping compound which represents the highest performance product of it's type. We are aware of no product available to the construction market which can deliver damping levels even 30% as high as those offered by Green Glue. It is also significantly lower in applied cost than competitive products, getting a better cost/performance ratio in the damping of normal construction materials such as drywall, wood products, etc. Finally, it is remarkably tolerant to real-world application conditions and carries almost none of the burden of precision required by many damping systems.
Use with Mass loaded Vinyl or RSIC-1 Clips for enhanced performance.
• Non toxic
• No mixing required
• Simple, familiar, "caulk gun" application
• Considerably reduced application cost
• Light material squeezes from tubes easily low worker fatigue
Walls and Ceiling:
• Improved sound isolation
• Constructions with outstanding low frequency isolation are possible
• Thoroughly lab tested
• Eliminates short circuit risk in resilient channel walls
Allows construction of the highest performance walls possible (in combination with double stud walls)
• Reduction in structure-borne sound
• Low cost product = great $$$/performance
Installation tip: Standard performance requires (2) 29 oz tubes of Green Glue per 4' X 8" sheet or drywall. For enhanced performance use (3) 29 oz tubes per 4' X 8' sheet of drywall. Simply apply product between 2 layers of drywall and mount drywall to existing wall. Apply sealant around the perimeter will also enhance wall assembly.